Mexico: A country I would love to revisit

Week 3

If I could travel anywhere right now I would visit Mexico.



I moved to Mexico City when I was three years old because of my father's work, there I spent three years surrounded by a culture that was pretty strange at first, but became very dear to me. I talked like a Mexican and almost all my friends were from there, so getting the oportunity to visit that country again would be an amazing way to revisit my childhood and get to remember the places I used to love.





The thing that I love the most about Mexico is the diversity of cultures that can be found around the country, from very traditional places like Mexico City and Guadalajara to ones who seem stuck in time like Oaxaca and Janitzio, you can find a wide variety of food, customs and people. For that reason, Mexico City is the place I would spend the least amount of days in, giving priority to places like the Yucatán Peninsula, Oaxaca, Monterrey, Veracruz, among others. However, my first priority is Morelia, since my uncle Alfonso lives there and I haven't been able to see him for a long time.



Comentarios

  1. Mexico sounds a very nice place to visit because of the diversity of cultures, i hope you can visit your uncle Alfonso and relive your childhood.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I have never visited Mexico, but I like the way that the mexicans speak. Was it difficult for you to learn the words used in Chile?

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares