Best concert ever

The best concert I've ever been to was Paul McCartney in 2011. It took place on the national stadium, I was just thirteen years old back then and hadn't been to a concert with such a massive crowd before, so naturally I was really impressed by it.

I went to the concert with my uncle because my mom wouldn't let me go by myself, at first I was really mad about it, but when I arrived there I realized that it had been a good idea because I'd never been to the national stadium before and making the line outside or looking for my seat would've been a very overwhelming and scary experience for me. Also we had a great time and remember that concert very fondly till this day.

Being able to watch Paul perform live was a very meaningful experience to me because I've been a Beatles fan since I'm very young and he has always been my favourite beatle. Since then I have seen Paul perform two more times, in 2014 and this year, but the concerts weren't nearly as good as that one from 2011.

Comentarios

  1. I remember one time in Calama you told us this experience, it was funny

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I was there too! It was the best concert I've ever been to <3<3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares