My favourite movie

My favourite movie is Paterson, by Jim Jarmusch. The film tells the story of a man named Paterson who lives in a town called Paterson, where he drives a bus and writes poetry. The plot is flat, not many things happen and it doesn't have a big climax, but its beauty lies in the way that the main characer, portrayed by Adam Driver, observes the town and the people who rides the bus everyday, incorporating the beauty of everyday things into his poetry. The movie also shows the relationship between Paterson and his wife, who is an artist that is constantly transforming their house into a work of art, making the film visually appealing.

I'm a big fan of Jim Jarmusch because his work is always really diverse, you can find movies that tell stories as simple as this one, to others about vampires and zombies. However, he mantains his signature style marked by the constant use of music and long shots that allow you to explore the cinematic world that is created through the art direction, dialogues and the amazing performances from the cast.

Last night I watched his latest film The dead don't die, and I strongly recommed it if you like class B movies or you just want to laugh a lot about silly things.


Comentarios


  1. I have not seen Paterson, with your description I will come to my house to see it!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've never heard anyone talking about a this movie but I do not really like the cinema because I get bored anyway Paterson sounds interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Paterson sounds like a very deep and special movie for you. I like that tranquility that conveys, I will give it a chance

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares